Subscribe to Our Mailing Lists
To subscribe to a mailing list please:
- Click the button of the mailing list you want to subscribe to
- On the following page, click the 'Subscribe' button
- Send the automatically created email from your email client
- You will receive an email about the mailing list manager program (EZMLM)
- Congratulations! You are now subscribed
User Mailing List
The user list is intended for help or issues with OFBiz installation, deployment, custom development and usage related topics.
Please remember if you are reporting an issue to include the following:
- What you were looking for?
- How did you try to achieve it?
- What did you expect as results?
- What you actually got as results?
Developer Mailing List
The developer list is strictly for topics related to the design and development of the OFBiz Project itself.
Please don't ask questions relevant to User Mailing List in this Mailing List.
If you are not sure to which list to post to then use the User Mailing List..Developer List
Commit Mailing List
The commits list is used to notify subscribers of commits to the OFBiz SVN repository. It is only used for reference.
Please don't ask any questions on this list. It is not used for discussions.
If you are not sure to which list to post to then use the User Mailing List.Commits List
Community Help and Support
Our Community is keen to share information and support other OFBiz users. Please don't hesitate to view or participate in our mailing list discussions.
Un-subscribing from our Mailing Lists
To unsubscribe from any of the following lists, please send an empty, subjectless email to mailing list unsubscribe addresses.