Download Apache OFBiz™
- Java 1.6 (minimum) SDK
- unpack the release file and go into the newly created directory
- using the command line, build the system (with demo data) and run it with the following command:
ant load-demo start(on Linux and like use "./ant" rather than "ant")
- point your browser to http://localhost:8080/catalog and login with username "admin" and password "ofbiz"
- refer to the README file for further details
Apache OFBiz is an open source enterprise automation software project. By enterprise automation we mean: ERP, CRM, E-Business / E-Commerce, MRP, SCM, CMMS/EAM, and so on.
Use the links below to download Apache OFBiz releases from the "Apache Download Mirrors" page; in that page you'll also find instructions on how to verify the integrity of the release file using the signature and hashes (PGP, MD5, SHA512) available for each release.
Apache OFBiz 12.04.02
Released in July 2013, is the latest bug fix release of the 12.04 series and contains all the features of the trunk up to April 2012, stabilized with bug fixes. It is the OFBiz current stable release and users of the previous releases are encouraged to migrate to it in order to get all the new features.
- Apache OFBiz 11.04.04 [PGP] [MD5] [SHA512] released in February 2014, is the latest bug fix release in the 11.04 series that contains all the features of the trunk up to April 2011; the last release in this series will be the 11.04.05.
- Apache OFBiz 10.04.06 [PGP] [MD5] [SHA512] released in July 2013, is the last release in the 10.04 series that contains all the features of the trunk up to April 2010.
- Old superseded releases can be found in the OFBiz archive
- A description of each release in the history of OFBiz can be found here
- Nightly snapshots can be found here
- The naming convention for OFBiz releases is <Major Release Number>.<Minor Release Number> where:
- <Major Release Number> is in the format of <YY.MM> where YY and MM are the year and month the release branch was created (i.e. date of the feature freeze); a new Major Release Number is normally created every year in April (09.04, 10.04, 11.04 etc...)
- <Minor Release Number> is a two digit sequential number: 01 (if specified) is the first release from the
branch; 02 is the second etc...; for a given Major Release Number you should always use the release with the highest Minor Release Number because it represents the latest bug fix release for the Major Release Number you are using.
- Tentative release schedule for the 11.04 series:
- July 2014 - Apache OFBiz 11.04.05 (last release of the 11.04 series)
- Tentative release schedule for the 12.04 series:
- March 2014 - Apache OFBiz 12.04.03
- September 2014 - Apache OFBiz 12.04.04
- April 2015 - Apache OFBiz 12.04.05 (last release of the 12.04 series)
- Tentative release schedule for the 13.07 series:
- February 2014 - Apache OFBiz 13.07.01
- August 2014 - Apache OFBiz 13.07.02
- March 2015 - Apache OFBiz 13.07.03
- September 2015 - Apache OFBiz 13.07.04
- April 2016 - Apache OFBiz 13.07.05 (last release of the 13.07 series)
We strongly encourage to report security problems affecting OFBiz to the private security mailing list of the ASF Security Team, before disclosing them in a public forum. Please see the page of the ASF Security Team for further information and contact information.
- This is the lists of all security vulnerabilities fixed in released versions of Apache OFBiz:
- CVE-2013-2250; affected releases: 12.04.01, 11.04.02 and earlier versions (11.04.*), 10.04.05 and earlier versions (10.04.*); fixed in 12.04.02, 11.04.03 and 10.04.06
- CVE-2013-2137; affected releases: 12.04.01, 11.04.02 and earlier versions (11.04.*), 10.04.05 and earlier versions (10.04.*); fixed in 12.04.02, 11.04.03 and 10.04.06
- CVE-2013-0177; affected releases: 11.04.01, 10.04.04 and earlier versions (10.04.*); fixed in 11.04.02 and 10.04.05
- CVE-2012-3506; affected releases: 10.04.02, 10.04 (10.04.01); fixed in 10.04.03
- CVE-2012-1622; affected releases: 10.04 (10.04.01); fixed in 10.04.02
- CVE-2012-1621; affected releases: 10.04 (10.04.01); fixed in 10.04.02
- CVE-2010-0432; affected releases: 09.04; fixed in 09.04.01