Apache OFBiz® Source Repository
If you are not familiar with Apache Subversion and you don't have an SVN client tool, the following links will be useful:
Anyone can checkout or browse the source code in the OFBiz public Subversion (SVN) repository.
To checkout the source code, simply use the following command (if you are using a GUI client, configure it appropriately):
- trunk framework: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk ofbiz-framework
- trunk plugins: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugins/trunk ofbiz-plugins
- release16.11: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release16.11 ofbiz.16.11
- release15.12: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release15.12 ofbiz.15.12
- release14.12: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release14.12 ofbiz.14.12
- release13.07: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release13.07 ofbiz.13.07
- release12.04: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release12.04 ofbiz.12.04
- website: $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site ofbiz-website
There are also 2 Git repositories, one for committers and one for users at GitHub
- Git for committers This wiki page explains how to use it.
GitHub for users: The repository is available at https://github.com/apache/ofbiz
After splitting plugins (ex specialpurpose) from the rest, we are waiting for an update of the OFBiz GitHub mirror (see INFRA-13497). So this is a WIP...
Note though that an issue has been reported for GitHub once in this Jira comment
To browse the repository, you can use one of the following links:
As an alternative you may download a "ready-made" package at OFBiz Nightly Trunk Snapshots (using the SVN repository is the recommended way).
Developer access requires a special account which is provided by the OFBiz adminstrators. If you have a developer account you can access the repository through HTTPS. When checking in, you will be prompted your userID and password
When you first connect you will be prompted to accept the SSL certificate. Verify the certificate is for svn.apache.org. After verification, select option 'P' to permanently add to your SVN configuration.
Subversion can handle keyword expansion, eol conversion as well as may other features. Most of these features are configured
on the client level rather than on the server (some [AUTO-PROPS] properties are handled on the server). To make this easy on developers and to provide a standard configuration, the official
OFBiz Subversion client configuration file can be found
This file should replace, or be merged with, the config file found in your $HOME/.subversion directory
- Windows: %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Subversion\config or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Subversion\config
- Linux: ~/.subversion/config
OFBiz Website Repository and Access
To update the ofbiz.apache.org website and related xsd files:
- Check out the site files from svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site/
- Update the required website and xsd files and commit. You may use the copyDtds Gradle task to update the XSD files
- the updates will be immediately published: therefore it is important that the changes are discussed and approved by the OFBiz PMC
The source repository of the templates for the Buildbot pages is here; in order to change them you may need to change the create-ofbiz-snapshots-index.sh and create-ofbiz-archives-index.sh Puppet files. If you don't know how to do that ask the Infra team.
To know more from ASF : http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html
For those interested by history (pre ofbiz.org) this link gives you some information