Apache OFBiz® Mailing Lists
To subscribe to a mailing list use the links below. In your first email you will get some information about working
with the list manager EZMLM.
To unsubscribe from any of the following lists, you need to send an empty, subjectless email to unsubscribe address listed below. In other words, click the appropriate unsubscribe link below and press send.
Support of Users and Developers List: email@example.com
The user list is intended for installation, deployment, custom development and usage related topics.
If you are looking for help this is the right place to get it; if you are reporting an issue please try to include in your message the following details:
- what you were looking for
- how did you try to achieve it
- what did you expect as results
- and what you really got
Using the user mailing list to announce third party products, services and initiatives based on or related to OFBiz is allowed under the following conditions:
- the message contains useful information for the OFBiz users
- the message announces new and noteworthy information: repeating posts with similar contents are not allowed
- the message is in a new thread, using a special subject starting with "[MARKETING]..."; in order to guarantee that marketing messages don't distract or confuse OFBiz users, it is not allowed to publish them in response to other messages
- the message clearly states that the third party products, services, initiatives are not endorsed by the ASF or by the OFBiz community
- the message is not detrimental for the OFBiz project; promoting a 3rd product should not be in the form of: OFBiz is bad, my product is good. Instead it should convey a positive message about OFBiz and, for example, should focus on the strengths of OFBiz and the peculiar features of the product. While it's fine to provide constructive criticism for OFBiz, if it is part of an healthy open discussion, it isn't fine to criticize OFBiz and promote 3rd party products in a single thread on the OFBiz mailing lists.
- the third party is respectful of all the Apache Software Foundation values and policies and specifically the code of conduct and the use of ASF trademarks
- discussions about or questions regarding the third party products, services and initiatives should not take place in the OFBiz mailing lists
Design and development List: firstname.lastname@example.org
The developer list is strictly for topics related to the design and development of the OFBiz Project itself.
Please don't ask questions relevant to User Mailing List in this Mailing List.
If you are not sure to which list to post, do it into User Mailing List.
Commits List: email@example.com
The commits list is used to notify subscribers of commits to the OFBiz SVN repository and is not used for discussions.
Notifications List: firstname.lastname@example.org
The notifications list is used to notify subscribers about activity happening in the OFBiz Jira project like ticket creation/updates, comments to tickets and ticket status transitions.